Next I
started my baking process with my high and poly models finished this
was process had done before and knew well so it was a quick process
except for the waiting time, to see this process look at the earlier
post to see the process, for this entry it will just be looking at my
results
As you can
see from my normal map it came out really well due to my topology and
Uving, the only thing that was added by me in the bake was the bolts
which I hand added in Photoshop to shorten my production time, I made
the decision not to use No because my bake came out well and I didnt
need anything more from my normal although I am aware of the Ndo
creation process.
So I had
the mesh and normal map the only thing I needed now was the Colour Id
map and then it was ready for Ddo to get the colour id map started
by couriering different section of my ma on the high poly mesh and
once this was done I then re baked but this time using the same
settings I selected diffuse map instead of normal and baked it out
this gave me all the things required to make a diffuse, specular and
gloss map in Ddo.


No comments:
Post a Comment